Thursday, November 8, 2012

Individual Worth



Our Ward was having a talent show, put on by the Ward-Missionaries. The main point of it was to provide an activity that members could invite their friends and family to. My mom was in charge of it,  and I helped her plan and carry it out as my "Individual Worth" Value Project. Since I wanted to do this as part of my Personal Progress, she put me in charge of a lot of things.

Things I did to help were:

  • Promote TALENT SHOW by word-of-mouth, email, handouts, announcements, & posters
  • Encourage/commit ALL ward members to participate in TALENT SHOW
  • Encourage & commit ward members to invite friends & relatives to the TALENT SHOW
  • Prepare refreshments
  • Call to remind people of the TALENT SHOW
  • Clean up after TALENT SHOW 

For me it took about ten hours, but it could be a lot more, depending on what you are in charge of. Since my Mom was actually in charge of the activity, I didn't need to get permission to put on the activity (like I did with the clothing swap for my "Good Works" Value Project).


No comments:

Post a Comment